.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bob has left the building...

My good friend and colleague Bob Congdon has decided to leave our company. He and his family are moving to Washington state where Bob will be taking a position at Microsoft.

Bob and I have worked together off and on for about the past 8 years. He's one of the finest software engineers I know and I've learned an amazing amount from him. I'll miss that. I'll also miss our morning coffee and afternoon lunch chats. Given the time difference between here and there, maybe we'll be able to combine my lunch chat with his coffee chat via IM ;-).

This is quite the career move for Bob (and his family) and I'm very pleased that he's finally found a company that recognizes his considerable talents, will treat him with the respect that he so richly deserves, and hopefully will provide him with challenging and rewarding work.

Best of luck Bob!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?