.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well, I'm back...

That's what Samwise Gamgee said at the end of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. For Sam, it was like he was returning home from another world. My family and I just returned from our yearly Summer vacation in Hossegor, France (see my previous post about Hossegor). I feel a lot like Sam did. Although Sam's adventures were certainly no vacation, for me, immersing myself in French culture for almost 3 weeks is like being in another world. And returning to the USA and work will require a bit of an adjustment. More comments on our vacation including pictures in subsequent posts.

Bonjour ma famille francaise!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?