.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Intuit responds

Well, I never thought this would happen! My previous post related my experiences with Intuit customer support. This prompted a response from Bob Meighan, VP TurboTax apologizing for this and also setting me straight on the process by which the IRS processes refunds/payments and how TurboTax participates in that process.

He also let me know that there is an erroneous "...perception that Intuit knows when refunds will be deposited..." I understand that now and appreciate Mr Meighan's explanation. Mr. Meighan also implied that I'm not the first to be under this impression and so I hope a more detailed explanation of this process finds its way into the product and customer support training materials.

I've been using Intuit products (Quicken and TurboTax) for years. I'd like to thank Mr. Meighan for taking the time to respond to my issue and for providing me an opportunity to help make these products (and hopefully the customer support experience) better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?