.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Vienna Teng at the Regattabar



Last week, my wife and I went to see Vienna Teng at the Regattabar in Cambridge, MA. This is part of Vienna's Green Caravan Tour.

What a fantastic concert! The Regattabar is an intimate setting that usually hosts Jazz artists and was the perfect venue for Vienna's rock, folk, pop-influenced music. She was accompanied by a small band consisting of a violinist, cellist, and percussionist who perfectly complemented her music, some of which is classically inspired. For those of you unfamiliar with Vienna, I'd say her music is influenced by a bit of Tori Amos and Aimee Mann, but with a style all her own.

It had been over 20 years since my wife and I visited the Regattabar and we were happy to have renewed our acquaintance by seeing one of our newest favorite artists.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?